Nine people went on the trip. Most people stayed for three nights. Many took the opportunity to shoot at Rannoch Moor and Glencoe on their journey up North.
The photos shot over the weekend were of course in the Glen itself, including:-
- Blackrock Cottage
- Buachaille Etive Mor
However, we also shot photos of:-
- Glen Etive
- The old wrecked boat at Corpach
- The Glenfinnan Viaduct (made famous by the Harry Potter films).
- The Glenfinnan Jacobite Monument
- Neptune’s Staircase
- The Commando Monument at Spean Bridge
- Arisaig and to its north
- The beaches of Traigh and Camusdarach
Over the weekend we experienced all four seasons of weather; snow (during the night), hail, wind, rain and fortunately, sunshine which did allow us to see the top of Ben Nevis for much of the visit.
The photos will hopefully reflect the glorious scenery and the light in this part of North West Scotland!